Meet some Android phones vs iphone features
Android vs iPhone:
You can do a lot of things with Android phones that you can’t with the iPhone but some people love iphone but some like android smartphones. Both have similarities But too many differences also.
- Many Android phones come with a micro SD card slot for additional storage. You can buy a cheaper Android phone with a low storage capacity and if you need more space you can add storage later. On the other hand, In iPhone, you are restricted to the amount of its local storage only. There’s no expandable storage option for the iPhone.
- When it comes to payment systems for apps purchasing or security issues, Android can’t beat Iphone in this matter.
- For iphone, you need the company’s proprietary iPhone charger. You can charge your Android phone with any micro USB cable and you don’t need the specific cable. Mostly android phones charge with any micro USB cable.
- Some Android phone makers like Samsung and HTC have tried adding fingerprint sensors to their phones, but none of them are as useful and accurate as the TouchID sensor on the iPhone.
- In android smartphones, Third Party Android Launchers can add many configurations and manual customization to your device. With applications like Google Now Launcher, Nova Launcher and Yahoo Aviate Launcher, you can change your phone’s interface. These launchers add extra features to the home screens of device, like gestures, different shortucts and settings. So, you can do much more in android. But in iphone you can’t do such things.
- All of the current iPhone models can get the latest iOS updates as soon as they’re available. Android users can’t get the latest software unless they buy a new phone, because most phones does not support new version.
- If You want to learn how to use or if something goes wrong with your iPhone, Apple has a best customer support service. But if you have a problem with your Android phone, you can only search any solution on Google.
- You can add widgets into your home screen easily, anywhere and move them around where you want to. You can embed a music widget to show you the currently playing track or weather widget right on your home screen or even more useful are the to-do list widgets. iphone offers some similar feature in phones, you can add a few widgets but you can’t move these around and put them on your home screen.
- iphone has a beautiful and improved design. Besides a few android phones in the market, Android phones seem less beautiful as compared to the iPhone. The iPhone consistently has a better designs than Android phones.
- Iphone comes with about 10 shortcuts when you swipe up from the bottom of the screen and you can’t customize them. But Many android phones comes with more than 20 customizable ‘quick settings’ that include a power saving mode, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi buttons etc.
- The iPhone’s back isn’t removable. Many Android phones allow you to remove the back cover, you can swap them out and replace them with different colors and styles. If your battery starts giving you issues, you can often remove it and replace it with a new one whereas iphone’s battery can be removed or replaced only by Apple technicians.
- HomeKit will allow you to control stuff like lights and other appliances from your iPhone or iPad. You can enable users to discover HomeKit accessories in their home and configure them, or you can create actions to control those devices.